Saturday, November 15, 2008

I took Ashley to the doctor on Wednesday. She ended up having an ear infection and sinus gook. She's on an antibotic. It seems to really be helping. Thank God! : )

That was a really fun day. (not!) Steve was sick Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. So, Wednesday, I made an appointment for Ashley @ 11:15 and Steve @ 11:30. I had to drop Ashley off at Leslie's, Matt off at school, go to work for a couple of hours. I had a 10-10:30 meeting with the big boss & the new media guy to bring him up to speed on what I do with some education seminars, then I had to bolt @ 10:30 and haul ass to get back home, pick up Ash, pick up Steve, then get them to the doctor. We actually got there @ 11:35, so we were late. The peditrician expected me to be late and just told me to get there as I could and they'd work her in. They are really great. Steve ended up having something of a viral nature and they couldn't do crap for that. So, I took everyone back to their respective locations (Ash to Leslie, Steve to the couch at home) and I continue to haul ass back to work for a 2-3 meeting with the big boss and a bunch of other people about redoing our seminars, which means....more work for me.

I really wonder how I'm supposed to do it all. I still have not recovered from the National Education Conference, I have 14 rosters waiting to be processed from seminars from 10/23-11/10, and I'm supposed to work on CPA seminars for a guy in CA, recreate the existing seminars in my spare time, test the new website for the big boss's....how am I going to make all this work? I'm one person....doing the job of at least 3 if not 4 people. I hope I find the strength from somewhere.

On a good note...Matt asked to get his hair cut last week. : ) I didn't have to threaten, bribe or blackmail to get it done this time and he looks so absolutely adorable! He is however, sort of grounded after his latest progress report for this semester. He is failing one class and has a d in another. This after the kid almost made the honor roll first semester? I'm going to hit this kid where it hurts....the cell phone will be mine if he doesn't get those grades back up where they should be....I'm such a mean mom. :( So is life. : )

No comments: