Saturday, November 8, 2008

Had a nice dinner tonight with my husband and my best friend from high school & her husband. Planned on going to my 20 year class reunion afterward, but my husband decided he didn't want to go and so we went home. : ( I was really looking forward to going and checking out who was there, but now I'm at home logged in to work and feeling a little sad because I didn't get to go. :(

My baby girl was up most of the night. She has a bad cold right now and didn't sleep well at all. She cuddled up to mommy and decided 3:00 am was a really good play time and noggin time. Logan had a bad dream and ended up cuddled up in bed with us too which just fired up sissy and she wanted to sit on his head. My husband went to sleep in Matt's room because he wanted to actually get some sleep and they had the IU/Wisconsin football game to go to earlier today.

I got to hang out with my favorite girl all day and catch up on all my favorite noggin shows with her and read her books and not go to my 20 year class reunion.

Did I mention that I was bummed that I didn't get to go to my reunion..... : (

1 comment:

Jenni said...

What a bummer Melissa! You should have left his butt at home!!!! Man card...put through the shredder!!!