Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So I'm sitting here on this historic day and just ready for the whole election thing to be over with. I'm so over all the bashing and crap. Just announce that Obama is president and move on.

This was a heck of a day at work. I was off Friday and ended up taking off yesterday as well because Leslie (my babysitter) and her son Brady were sick and she couldn't keep Ash. I tried to work from home, that lasted about an hour, until Ash woke up. She wasn't quite so willing to share mommy with work/computer. So, play with the baby I must. What a sacrifice!

I just can not get enough of that kid! Yesterday we mastered our blowing kisses skills. She's got it down now. Look out world, the heartbreaker is on the loose. She has been taking more and more steps, but I'm telling ya, this kid needs a crash helmet, she bounces into everything. (mommy's coordination, I'm sure)

I had a wonderful dinner with my loving husband on Saturday night, just the two of us. It was really nice. We then went and walked around at different stores that I wanted to look at. He even let me browse through Once Upon a Child. If that ain't love, I don't know what is. He's a good guy. (now if we could just do something about the crap with the last ex....)

Should I even get started on this? Probably not a good idea. I'll just say that I do not for the life of me understand how someone can have kids and be away from them so much and it not bother them? I never will understand how you can pass your kids off EVERY WEEKEND, and still have excuses why you can't get them at the end of the weekend and only be worried about yourself and living your life like you have NO OBLIGATIONS WHAT SO EVER! Okay, off my soap box now, because once I get going on this, it could be a novel in itself. (the glass is half full, not half empty....keep talking myself through it--I'm positive now!)

I've did a few hours of work from home tonight and I've been on this computer way too much tonight and my butt is going numb, so it's time to get the heck off of this computer!

Until my next rant..... : )

No comments: